Just another blog software.
I try to make blogcpp as flexible as needed. Here's what it can do (yet):
- Markdown support: Write your articles and pages in Markdown, get HTML.
- Theming support: You don't like either of the two available themes? Well, nor do I. Go on and make a better one!
- OEmbed support: Just post an OEmbed-enabled link (e.g. Twitter or YouTube) and blogcpp will embed the media for you.
- RSS feeds for new articles, tags and categories.
- Configurable article permalinks.
- Sticky articles: Just put Sticky: On on top of your article file.
- Emoji support: Write :-) and get a real smiling face instead.
- Commenting support: Even a static blog needs a community. 😉
- OpenGraph support if you feel like sharing stuff on Facebook or whatever.
- Syntax highlighting via highlight.js.
- Plug-in support: If anything's missing, just write a script.
- Article series: If you have articles which continue other articles, you can just add them to the same series and blogcpp will make them refer to each other.
- much more is planned...
I hope you like it.